1. Where are you from?
I am from California.
2. How long have you been with ADPP?
I have been with ADPP for ten years.
3. What is your teaching background and experience?
I worked with 2 ½ year olds for seven years at another daycare. Then my twin sister and I had a home daycare for about eight years.
4. What do you like most about your job?
I like the children, my co-workers, and my classroom.
5. What do you think is special about your ADPP location?
It’s AWESOME! I love that we are located next to Cooper Park and all the trees.
6. What is your favorite part of the day at ADPP?
My favorite time is circle time and art.
7. What is the last book you read out loud?
9. What do you do in your spare time?
I enjoy gardening, exercise, scrapbooking and reading.
10. What achievement are you most proud of?
I am most proud of all my children are happy to be at school!
11. What should children look forward to doing/learning in preschoolers?
They should look forward to having tons of fun laughing and playing!
13. Do you have any learning to read tips or
other useful tips for parents of preschoolers?
Read everyday! Make learning their letters fun and exciting and they will never know they are actually learning. Let the children see you reading your own books.