2. How long have you been with ADPP?
I have been with ADPP for 3 years.
3. What is your childcare background and experience?
I have a degree in Early Childhood Education. I also have a Masters teaching permit and site supervisor permit from California State. I also have a Bachelorís Degree in Science. I have about 8 years of experience in teaching.
4. What do you like most about your job?
I like to provide fun activities and let the children explore, discover and learn.
5. What do you think is special about your ADPP location?
The Moorpark atmosphere is friendly and welcoming for parents, teachers and kids.
9. What is the funniest thing a child has
said/done in your class?
I was helping a child to clean his nose and the child asked me, ďCan you tell my mom to give me allergy pills?Ē He told me allergy pills are not disgusting and that you just drink it and itís gone.
12. What should children look forward to
doing/learning in Junior Kindergarten?
The children should look forward to becoming independent, developing social and emotional skills, and learning how to read and write by having fun.